Technical Program Manager
As Technical Program Manager, you will be expected to define key metrics and milestones for the product’s success and track progress against them.
- Reporting on the status of multiple programs to stakeholders including senior leadership
- Anticipating and identifying risks and mitigating them, escalating when necessary, and making challenging trade-offs between business needs and technical constraints
- Working backward from our customers using data and anecdotes whenever possible
- Simplifying and optimizing repetitive processes, diving deep into issues, and ensuring that root causes are addressed
- Prioritizing between competing goals and balancing short term needs with long term benefits.
- Helping Engineering teams make the right decisions when it comes to creating new or modifying existing systems based on security, latency, availability and other constraints
- Experience delivering complex and ambiguous software development projects and programs.
- Proven ability to manage and optimize for constraints such as scope, scheduling and resources.
- Experience multitasking and managing multiple large programs in an Agile environment.
- Solid foundation in system design and software engineering concepts and fundamentals.
- Knowledge of agile and project management best practices.
- Ability to make challenging trade-offs between short-term needs and long-term goals.
- Proven track record of working backward from customers and deliver the right results using anecdotes and a data-driven approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager or Engineering Manager.
- 5+ years of experience and familiarity with concepts in the network-security industry.
- Proven ability to influence engineering teams without direct authority.
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Security market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative security solutions unmatched in scale and performance for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking and Security Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking and/or Security Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!