Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an experienced DevOps professional to join us as DevOps lead, reporting directly to VP R&D. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes, optimizing and automating build, testing and deployment and streamlining our development process.
- Optimize build and test infrastructure
- Define and manage CI/CD process
- Optimize version control and release processes
- Continuously improve the test automation framework
- Proficiency in working with docker containers
- Proficiency in CI/CD pipelines and automation tools including Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with building and handling VM’s
- Proficiency in Python scripting
- Excellent knowledge of GIT
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Education and Experience
- Above 3 yrs of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Security market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative security solutions unmatched in scale and performance for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking and Security Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking and/or Security Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!