QA Engineer – Network and Security
- Prepare and execute functional validation test cases
- Define performance metrics, lab topology and test cases
- Work in collaboration with Product and Engineering departments to define and implement product qualification processes
- Experience with quality assurance processes
- Understanding network services and protocols, e.g: Bridging, Routing, VXLAN, NAT, DNS
- Ability to understand complex systems on the operational level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with network services such as Load Balancing, Firewall, DDOS, IPS/IDS
- Experience with traffic generation and validation equipment and SW
- Experience working with docker containers and VMs
Education & Experience
- Above 2 yrs of experience in Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Security market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative security solutions unmatched in scale and performance for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking and Security Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking and/or Security Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!