Network Security Convergence has become prevalent for all Enterprises.
CSPs struggle to deliver Network Security Convergence for data-intensive and latency-sensitive enterprise applications. Their customers demand feature-rich connectivity and distributed security services without sacrificing performance and latency.
Using InsidePacket’s groundbreaking software technology over programmable, commodity hardware, our customers can manage tailor-made network & security services with orders of magnitude improvement in automation, scalability and performance.
We’re looking for an HR Manager to join our team and be a part of the ongoing effort to grow the company while shaping its culture and vibe. You will play an important role in making it happen, working closely with the executive team.
- 3 years experience in HR positions, including recruitment, in a hi-tech company – must
- Fluency in English and Hebrew, with the ability to effectively communicate in English, including business document writing – must
- Recruitment experience: Sourcing, promoting positions on Social Media, experience with mass recruitment and assessment centers – big advantage
- Experience supporting employees and managers in a global organizations
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive processes independently
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, can-do approach.
- Interpersonal and communication skills; relationship builder
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills Hebrew and English
- Source top talents for our R&D, Product, and other departments through all sourcing channels.
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Increase brand awareness and recruitment marketing efforts
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Provide guidance on employee behavior and conflict resolution, Mediate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Handle operational tasks for HR activities such as onboarding, new employees orientation, etc’
- Help plan, organize and execute welfare activities – company events, gifts, Happy Hours, company vacation, etc.
- In-office presence required, hybrid model – Sunday to Thursday 9 am – 6 pm, plus additional flexibility as required. Monday from home.
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the era of data explosion, multi-cloud networking and security stretch the Enterprise IT infrastructure beyond its limits. InsidePacket helps digital infrastructure companies compete against HyperScalers to provide the best enterprise networking, network security, and managed services to their enterprise customers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking and Security Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking and/or Security Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!