Backend and NMS
We’re looking for a superb backend engineer to join our fast-growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of application logic running in docker containers on a variety of Linux platforms, and building a smart orchestration engine for optimal workload distribution. You will also be involved in the definition and implementation of various northbound and southbound interfaces and integration with Network Management Systems (NMS).
- Building reusable libraries optimized for speed and scale
- Implementing cloud-native microservices
- Leveraging container orchestration technologies to deploy workloads across multiple platforms
- Mastering container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Advantage: experience with SDN controller and background in Networking
- Experience with Databases such as Redis
Education and Experience
- Above 3 yrs of experience in backend development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Services market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative solutions for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!