Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager, you will be expected to manage the company’s strategic product and ensure that Product development supports the company’s long-term success.
All candidates for this position should have a solid Product Management background and extensive experience managing modern software projects end-to-end.
The ideal candidate will also have deep knowledge of the networking industry, especially with regard to network and security infrastructure and packaged network applications.
The role has an End-to-End sole responsibility and ownership, for both inbound and outbound:
- The role involves work in supporting InsidePacket’s Sales, Presales, and open source project teams by providing data, guidance, and actively participate in RFP responses, PoCs, solution approvals, generate all related product collateral, and customer interactions.
- In addition, the role involves daily work with relevant teams of R&D organizations to design and implement product direction (product owner).
Solid technical background in Product Management and proven experience in managing modern software projects end-to-end
- Technical depth to expertly present in front of audiences of all sizes
- Domain expertise in secure Access Service Edge, Network Security
- Strong background in Network functions (NF) applications, such as Firewall
- Strong ability to bring the market and customer perspective to Roadmap decisions, bringing the arguments and design to win the customer, and doing so in a timely manner
- Hands-on nature with a strong interest in technology products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Based in Israel (close to R&D)
- Deep knowledge of the networking industry, especially with regards to network and security infrastructure and packaged network applications development, delivery, and maintenance
- Minimum of 5+ years Product Management experience with an MBA
- Experience with open source projects
WHY JOIN INSIDEPACKET
- We are a team of networking and security experts that prioritize high scale network applications, disaggregation, and ease of use over anything else.
- We are solving hard problems in new and emerging markets
- We are deeply committed to Open Source and love our community.
- We deeply care about system performance.
WHEN YOU JOIN INSIDEPACKET , YOU CAN EXPECT
- To join a venture-backed startup working with some of the most sophisticated investors of Silicon Valley.
- To be part of our world-class team and interact with an amazing community.
- To see first-hand how to grow and succeed in a customer-centric, open source-based company.
- To find a culture that rewards results
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Security market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative security solutions unmatched in scale and performance for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking and Security Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking and/or Security Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!