Full Stack – Infrastructure and Tools Engineer
- Work with Product, Engineering, QA, and Customer Success teams to identify processes that can be automated, improving productivity and quality.
- Design and implement tools for the company’s internal use, such as test automation and reporting framework, lab management system, etc.
- Excellent Backend development abilities
- Ability to implement and maintain fully functional projects, including all the required components such as the application business logic, GUI, deployment, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can-do attitude, curiosity, and good learning abilities
- Proficiency in Python 3
- Scripting abilities
- Understanding the SW development life cycle and DevOps fundamentals
Education & Experience
- Above 2 years of experience in full stack development
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Security market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative security solutions unmatched in scale and performance for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking and Security Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking and/or Security Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!