Network and System Quality
We’re looking for a network specialist with an excellent understanding of networking services and products to define and develop system test plans and processes, test cases and test scripts.
- Identifying quality requirements on a system level
- Working collaboratively with Product and Engineering departments to define and implement product qualification processes
- Understanding Networking services and protocols, e.g:
- Bridging, Routing, NAT, VxLAN, MPLS, DNS, Load Balancing, FW
- Experience with quality assurance processes and tools,
- Understanding network products compliance and regulations
- Experience with handling VM’s
- Advantage: background in Networking security
- Advantage: proficiency in Python
Education & Experience
- Above 3 yrs of experience in quality assurance
- Above 5 yrs of experience in networking
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Services market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative solutions for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!