QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a superb QA Automation engineer, with excellent programming skills, attention to detail, and the ability to understand complex systems. In this role, you will develop a fully automated test suite that will help us to streamline our test activities. You will work with Product Managers and Developers to identify and test key features and flows of a high-performance networking security platform.
- Good programming skills
- Proficiency in Python
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the fields of networking and/or security
- Experience with traffic generation and validation equipment and SW
- Experience working with docker containers and VMs
Education and Experience
- Above 3 yrs of experience with Python programming
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Security market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative security solutions unmatched in scale and performance for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking and Security Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking and/or Security Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!