Senior C++ Software Engineer
Network Security Platform
We’re looking for a top-notch developer with Networking and/or Security background and experience in designing and delivering performance-optimized code
- Designing and building high-performance network security services
- Optimizing system performance and building highly efficient code
- Leveraging a hybrid architecture with data-plane offload on a programmable pipeline at scale
- Solid System Design and Dev skills
- Proficiency in software development in C/C++
- Strong Networking and/or Security fundamentals
- Experience with core-aware code optimization
- Experience with DPDK and/or VPP framework
- Prior knowledge in the areas of DPI, DDoS and FW
- Linux user mode or kernel development experience
- Microservices and docker containers
Education and Experience
- Above 5 years of experience in the development of embedded software
- Above 5 years of experience in C/C++
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Security market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative security solutions unmatched in scale and performance for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking and Security Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking and/or Security Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!