If you’re an out-of-the-box thinker, a tech-savvy with a solid background in frontend and backend development, if you seek to learn from challenges and stay on top of emerging technology trends, if you’re a doer and a team player, your place if with us!
- Design and Development of the E2E solution for managing a complex networking platform
- Communication with multiple remote servers
- Building reusable libraries optimized for speed and scale
- Authentication, security and data protection
- State management and high availability
- Extensive experience in frontend and backend development for web applications
- RESTful and Asynchronous APIs
- Experience in microservices
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Relevant languages and technologies: NodeJS, HTML, CSS, Python 3, C#, REST API, Docker, Redis, MongDB, Linux, Git
- Background in networking/network processors
For further information please contact us at: email@example.com
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Services market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative solutions for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VC.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!