Performance-Optimized Networking SW Engineer
We’re looking for a hands-on networking specialist experienced in designing and delivering performance-optimized code.
- Designing and building high-performance network services using Vector Packet Processing (VPP) technology
- Optimizing system performance with tools such as DPDK/SR-IOV, Linux network acceleration, RDMA, etc.
- Solid System Design and Dev skills
- Proficiency in software development in C/C++
- Experience with DPDK
- Strong Networking fundamentals
- Experience with core-aware code optimization
- Linux kernel or driver development experience
- VPP framework
- Microservices and docker containers
Education and Experience
- Above 5 years of experience in the development of embedded software
- Above 5 years of experience in C/C++
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
InsidePacket is a disruptive Software Start-Up in the Network Services market.
We leverage recent groundbreaking developments in the fields of Network Function Disaggregation, switch ASIC programmability and SDN to build innovative solutions for Data Centers and Service Providers.
InsidePacket was founded by a team of World-Class Networking Experts and is supported by industry thought leaders and strategic Tier One VCs.
If you are passionate about Software development and have a healthy understanding of Networking Fundamentals, we have the proper challenge for you!
Join us at InsidePacket and become part of the CORE TEAM at the cutting edge of this revolution!